From design through build to launch and beyond and all steps in between, your WordPress site will help get you new business. I can build it for you and keep you in front and center on the web.
What comes after the launch of your new site? CareAdvantage! The program keeps your site running smoothly, updated, virus free, hosted, backed up, optimized, monitored, and secured. Premium service, full support.
Internet Marketing is as much art as science. With a targeted plan, we can reach more prospects, reach them faster, and convert more to customers. That includes Email campaigns, Facebook pages and more.
I am not going to try to convince you that I am the
best, or the cheapest, or the coolest. But...
- I work hard, I am honest, and I will make you happy with your new website. No bull.
- I will level with you about what I can or cannot do, and what can be done with your budget. You will know before we start, what you can expect. No bull.
- You will see my progress along the way and together, we will make sure you are satisfied. No bull.
- When you try to reach me, I will get back to you the same day or next day. I won't disappear. No bull.
- You will get more than you pay for. My guarantee: if you don't like it, you get your money back. No bull.
Hello, My name is Ren Kessler
and I'd like to build Your website.
The Focus is on You
Frequently Asked Questions
Maybe you don't. But I will bet you do, though you might not realize it.
How are your marketing methods working now? Do you need the extra that a well designed site might provide?
Are your current customer on the web or use their phones to find people in yoor business?
How old are your current customers? Do you want to attract a younger customer that may be more into the technology and don't read a newspaper or a brochure?
These are important questions to ask. Are you are keeping up with your customers or are you asking them to stay behind with you? More and more advertising is being done on the web. Your competition is there Shouldn't you be?
What is your budget? I can build a site to fit your budget.
Do you want a simple "floor plan" or do you want a 3 story mansion with 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and a gourmet kitchen?
Your site's price is no different than than building a house. It depends on the size, the materials and the architectural blueprint. I need to know how big the house will be, how many bedrooms, one story or two. How nice an exterior are you looking for? Do you want a small kitchen or the deluxe kitchen? Is the land ready to build on or do I need to bring in power, water and sewer? Are we putting in a basement or a slab?
Or do you want to work from on of my stock, budget templates?
And, like a house, we may need to arrange financing.
- What do you want your site to do? Do you want a simple online brochure? Or do you want to make the phone ring, get people to walk into your location, or buy directly from your site?
- Are you selling products or services, or both?
- Do you have photos, videos, and marketing text ready to go, or will I need to create them?
- What pages do you need?
- Do you need a basic site, or something more sophisticated?
- Do you need "fill-in" forms, newsletter signups, appointment book and calendar, membership, eCommerce and cart capabilities, pop-up screens, lead capture, etc.?
- Do you need creative backgrounds, with tailored graphics and fancy effects?
Once you make some basic decisions we will get together for a deeper discussion, where I get to know your business. Then I will be able to give you a proposal.
If you have a circumstance where a new site would help you build more business but don't have all the cash, we need to talk. I also have some starter sites available. They are based on my library of templates and some inexpensive hosting plans. We also have some monthly billing programs.
That's a great question!
You need more than just a presence online. You need to sell yourself. Here is why:
- These other services put your name out there, but do nothing to sell you.
- They lump you in with all of your competitors. They do nothing to separate you from your competition, and tell potential customer why the should buy from YOU.
- They do not talk about YOUR "Unique Business Advantage" (UBA).
- They do not sell you.
That is why a site is important.
Only a well crafted web site and modest social media and email campaigns can do that. Yelp can also give you negative reviews. YP lists just your name and phone number. Facebook routinely never gets updated, so you always look out of date and behind the curve.
- A website presents you in a very positive light, much like your business card and brochure.
- We can include marketing phrases, great looking photos, and testimonials from satisfied clients and, most importantly, your "UBA.".
- We can prominently display your phone number, street address, and email address, and use a "Call To Action," just like traditional marketing and advertising.
- We can do everything newspapers, radio, and magazines can do, we can do it more effectively...and far cheaper.
Your website is a tool for selling YOU.
The SEO (search engine optimization) service we provide is very basic. More sophisticated, professional services are available, and are more expensive, so the answer to your question is very complex.
Remember this: SEO and SEM (search engine marketing) are advertising campaigns. The more you invest in it, and the more you work it, the better your results will be. Just like any marketing campaign.
Ask yourself these questions:
- What is your budget for getting to number 1?
- Do you know what keywords your customers use when searching for your kind of business?
- Do you want to be number 1 in your local area, regionally, or nationally? Or number 1 for your industry or for certain targeted demographics?
- Do you want number 1 status for a single keyword, or do you need multiple keywords?
- Can you afford professional SEO, or do you want stick with our basic SEO?
Being number one on Google is not automatic. It needs to be worked. Keyword research needs to be managed and adjusted on a regular basis.
You can get to number one for a single keyword and never even appear on page one for any other keywords. Placement takes management, and each keyword has a cost to move you up the ladder. It must be worked regularly, or you will move down as those site owners who are managing their placement move up. Top keyword placement is bought from Google. You bid against others in your industry and the highest bidder gets the highest placement. You bid by the keyword. You will never get better placement than those who pay for it unless you are willing to outbid them.
Effective SEO is not "if you build it they will come." It take time and work to get you where you want to be. SEO is a specialty, and we know professionals we can bring in to help you reach the goal.
Remember: You will get what you pay for.
Keep in mind that there are other ways to attract business to your site including email marketing, social media marketing, and traditional advertising and marketing. Those might be a better investment to get viewers to your site.
That happens. We buy cars and houses on a payment plan. Small businesses get SBA loans and lines of credit.
For businesses with good credit, we have monthly payment plans that take the sting out of getting the site you want.
If you have a circumstance where a new site would help you build more business but don't have all the cash, we need to talk. We also have some starter sites available designed for your budget. They are based on my library of templates. We also have some starter hosting plans.
Let's get it done.